Sunday, June 12, 2011

Actual Sanity Forum - Join The Conversation

Hey Sane People,

I've just opened my own discussion forum, where you can talk to me directly, and better yet, talk to each other. Why not join us, so we can discuss all of our crazy ideas about sanity?

http://realism.yuku.com/forums/14

It's brand new, so maybe you can be one of the first to join. Let's get together and create a little island of Actual Sanity in this nutty world. After all, crazier things have happened. :)

Here's the link again:

http://realism.yuku.com/forums/14

I'll be available at the forum every day to answer questions and comments (or just chat), and if you need help using the discussion board, just let me know. See you there.

Best,
-AS

1 comment:

  1. alright, so considering yuku is being stupid and i hav copious amounts of shit to clear with u, i would enjoy if u e-mailed me, just one curious "insane person" seeking some sort of enlightenment.

    My e-mail is jhpseudo@aol.com. I'd like to hear from you soon considering i hav a LOT of questions, more than i had wen i first made a blog or read ur letter.

    Deuces,
    J.H.

    ReplyDelete